Red heat alarms are a high quality heat detector with excellent after sales customer support. They are designed to activate when the temperature reaches 55ºC – 59ºC in a room. Heat alarms are to be used as supplementary devices added to an existing smoke alarm network. Heat alarms are more suitable for locations which are susceptible to frequent nuisance alarms, such as kitchens (smoke from cooking) or garages (car exhaust fumes).
- 10 year lithium battery – certified to Australian Standard AS1603.3:2018
- Interconnectable with 40 other Red brand heat and smoke alarms
- 90 day guarantee – change your mind for any reason? No worries! Return to us for your money back – no questions asked!
- 5 year full product warranty
- Model: RHA10RF
- Suitable for compliance with the NSW Short Term Rental Accommodation Fire Safety Standard
- Excellent after sales support – see our 5 star google reviews below!