Red heat alarms are a high quality heat detector with excellent after sales customer support. They are designed to activate when the temperature reaches 55ºC – 59ºC in a room. Heat alarms are to be used as supplementary devices added to an existing smoke alarm network. Heat alarms are more suitable for locations which are susceptible to frequent nuisance alarms, such as kitchens (smoke from cooking) or garages (car exhaust fumes).
- 240V AC Main Power Heat Alarm – certified to Australian Standard AS1603.3:2018
- 10 year back-up lithium battery if mains power is temporarily lost
- Interconnectable with 40 other Red heat alarms and Red smoke alarms using the RHARFM RF Module (sold separately)
- 90 day guarantee – change your mind for any reason? No worries! Return the alarms to us for your money back – no questions asked!
- 5 year Red heat alarm full product warranty
- Model: RHA240SL
- Suitable for compliance with the NSW Short Term Rental Accommodation Fire Safety Standard
- Excellent after sales support – over one hundred 5 star Google business reviews – see below!