The wireless interconnected hand-held remote control is an optional device that is compatible with our wireless interconnected smoke alarms.
The remote control allows you to test and “hush” (silence) the smoke alarms without having to physically reach up to the ceiling to press the button on the alarm itself.
No clamouring around on ladders or using broomsticks to press the silence button – the hand-held remote control is a simple and hassle free method to silence or test your alarms.
- Hassle-free test/silence interconnected smoke alarms
- 90 day guarantee – change your mind for any reason? No worries! Return to us for your money back – no questions asked!
- 2 year full product warranty
- Free shipping Australia wide
- Trusted QLD family business
Press the hush button once and all alarms will be silenced, except for the one which is detecting the real smoke – this allows you to quickly locate the problem area.
Press the hush button again and all alarms will be silenced, including the one which is detecting the real smoke.